Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Agently Advice

My money goes to my agent, then to my accountant and from him to the tax man - Glenda Jackson

Over the past few years dozens of agents have put out their Blog shingle and have shared valuable insights with aspiring authors. They've discussed topics such as how to write that killer query letter, tips on writing, insights into publisher contracts, foreign right sales and trends in the industry. I've learned a great deal and their advice helped has me improve as a writer and eventually land an agent. Recently, Writers Digest announced The Best Agent Blogs of 2010 (one of which I'm proud to say represents me) 



1. Chip MacGregor   
2. Dystel & Goderich Literary Management
3. KidLit
4. Nathan Bransford
5. Rachelle Gardner  

I'd have to add the following as well:  
1. The Greenhouse Literary Agency Blog 
2. Pubrants 
3. Jennifer represents....

You can find all of them on my blog, under "Agently Advice"

No comments:

Post a Comment